Reallusion Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline for AE Pros
Cartoon Animator 4 (CTA 4) expands the pipeline to After Effects offering 2D character creation and animation with the release of the AE script for Cartoon Animator. Cartoon Animator 4 is a total character creation and animation solution, with enhanced animation and motion possibilities ranging from keyposing, to motion libraries, and a revolutionary 2D Motion LIVE for full-body and face motion capture for 2D animation. Now, Cartoon Animator 4 adds more animation tools to After Effects with a pipeline to help indies and studios quicken creativity and reach new possibilities for animation.
Official demo video:
Seamless Cartoon Animation to After Effects Workflow
The full Adobe pipeline with Cartoon Animator 4 opens a pathway to generate characters, scenes, cameras and more, to instantly send to After Effects. With the AE script for Cartoon Animator installed under After Effects, users can easily import their animation work directly into AE. The complete export will bring a full layer stack from CTA to AE with character animation, sound, cameras and even 2D layered parallax scenes.
Why do AE users choose to use Cartoon Animator?
After Effects character animations has many tools to animate a drawing, but the tools to animate a character are further fine-tuned and maximized with Cartoon Animator. The new combined workflow fully empowers the best of AE with CTA for a character creation, performance, and effects workflow that completes animations with professional quality.
Unmatched Character Creation
A Revolutionarily Fast Rigging Process
- The 2D Bone Editor has all the tools to structure sophisticated bone rigs. Users can use pins to constrain areas to selected bones, and optimize subdivision topology for smoother bending effects.
- To save time and effort on custom bone-rigging, CTA provides full-body rigged character templates to utilize shared bone structures.
Automatic Rigging with PSD Character Pipeline
- Artists can use their favorite PSD tools with an auto character rig and round-trip Draw-to-Animation editing.
The 3D Head Creator
- Transforms 2D art into 3D styled characters with up to 360 degrees of motion for life-like performances. Learn More
Character Animation and Motion Capture Performances
Expressive Face Puppet and Audio Lipsync
Professional Content Library for Instant Animation Production
- Create complex animations by employing professionally, pre-animated motion clips.
- Easily blend and edit motions in the Timeline.
- Includes an FK and IK Motion Layer Editing System.
- Add character motions from a vast motion library or Content Store.
Motion Capture: Real-time Animate with your Face, Body and Hands
The Motion LIVE 2D plugin for Cartoon Animator connects industry-leading motion capture devices, bringing a complete CTA facial, hand and body mocap solution for the stage. Use it for live performances with a fast production workflow for character setup, motion capture, and editing.
Cartoon Animator – After Effects Pipeline: https://www.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/after-effects-character-animation.html
Download the Free After Effects Script for Cartoon Animator: https://www.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/after-effects-character-animation.html#download-box
Learn more about Cartoon Animator 4 : https://www.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/default.html
Learn more about Motion LIVE 2D: https://www.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/full-body-mocap/
Pricing and Availability:
One can now get Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline at USD 199 in Reallusion Software Store. For purchase and pricing, please visit: https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=ctaCTA Pipeline Edition is required for the new integrated CTA-AE workflow. For complete pipeline features and system requirements, please visit: https://www.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/download.html#version-comparison